I bring to you another recipe that probably hardly constitutes even being called a recipe, though the spring and summer months seem to be very prone to those. Today’s yummy fruit-for-dessert is quick and easy spiced peaches.
Here’s what you’ll need:
1-2 tbsp Stevia
1-2 tbsp Cinnamon
0 Calorie Cooking Spray
Light Whipped Cream
1) Peel your peach and then cut it up into wedges or slices or however you prefer to eat your peaches.
2) Spray a small pan with the cooking spray and set it over medium heat.
3) Meanwhile, mix together your cinnamon and stevia.
4) Put your peach slices into the pan, sprinkling them with some of the cinnamon/stevia mix. Heat for about 6-7 minutes, occasionally pressing on them.
5) Flip the peaches, sprinkle move of the cinnamon/stevia mixture onto them and let heat for another 5-7 minutes.
6) Remove from pan and put into a bowl to serve, topping with light whipped cream and the remaining cinnamon/stevia mix (or however much you want to put on it, if you have a whole lot left).
Of course, feel free to double, triple, whatever this recipe if you are cooking for more than yourself, since this only yields one serving. However, just be sure to enjoy immediately.